Saturday, December 6, 2008

Pressured? It's not supposed to happen.

Meeting someone's expectation is what I wanted to achieve especially when at work. I feel happy for it when I am acknowledged even on simple things that I did.

But, what if I can't meet the deadline?

For two weeks, my outputs were not at best. I chose to feel bad and so work inefficiently because of not doing on time the extra task assigned to me. My thoughts were not in a right tune to make other things done in orderly manner. I felt afraid of what will someone think of me. But these things I acted was not what I have learned. I did the exact opposite of what has been taught to us during personal leadership training.

What I felt was just one of the work pressures. And someone told me recently that pressures can turn coals into diamonds.

First things first. I have to focus on my goal. The things around me, even others impressions should not affect my output. It is in me that pushes me to work on to achieve the goals I set. I always have my choices.

I pray that it will bring out the best in me.

No comments: