All things change and time flies fast. See, this day was the last day of our work for this year. And it was an exciting and a challenging job I had for my starting career.
Everything has been planned, but it was not me who did it. I'm just walking through the way God prepared for me. Thanks to Him for all the blessings.
I'm thankful for having a job where the people are very nice to work with, our boss is very accommodating and I don't feel pressured by them. It is only me who makes myself feel pressured. (laugh) One thing I won't forget during one of our discussions about success -- we have to choose our boss. I'm just glad that God worked this out for me.
Everything is new to me. And its exciting to wake up each day seeing how marvelous and awesome God's hand is working. I know, my life is in His hands.
I am looking forward to even small things of changes for good to be successful not only for my career but also to other areas of life. Lead me Lord.
1 comment:
hi
Post a Comment