Last Friday night, we went at Joey's home in Lipa for their fiesta. I enjoyed the sumptuous dinner served for us. I love the taste of their beef Teriyaki Batangas style.
And again for the fifth time, we stayed there until the next day. We had fun playing on PSP3 the games NBA, Street Fighter IV, and Table Tennis in the morning. My right shoulder suffers from pain right now due to physical simulation of the Table Tennis game.
We visited the Lipa Cathedral Church and Marian Orchard in the afternoon.
I never entered a gigantic cathedral before and that was a great experience. The inside walls and ceiling of the cathedral were painted with embossed-effect church arts. I also observed paintings of prophets from the Old testament that were hanged on side walls. The pews were long and well-maintained.
Marian Orchard is perfect for meditation. Its serene and idyllic view brought me back to nature and kept me close to God with a short silent prayer of thanksgiving. The cool and fresh air blown me away, away from the busy work life in Cavite.
We concluded the day by stopping by at a lomi house. Once again, we tasted the Batangas' lomi which is thick in sauce and rich in flavor.
No comments:
Post a Comment