Thursday, May 1, 2008

A Place to Grow

At last, we are now settling in our one-year agreement (for now) apartment here in Villa Apolonia that is situated in close proximity to the town of Dasmarinas, Cavite. Prior to this, we stayed in the Staff House provided by the company for about two months and a half for us employees who came from the province.

We just moved in yesterday. It was a tedious work to move our things once again. And as long as we will be a regular employee (I pray we will be) of the company, we’ll stay here for a year for sure, which means less work to move again.

This is a new environment so I have to adjust with the people around us, especially with our neighbors; and still, language is a matter for adjustment for me. Finally, I am looking forward to find this place better to grow wholly while I am far away from home.

No comments: